$8 Flat Rate Shipping | Free Shipping over $100
This traditional Sri Lankan soup combines a variety of Fair Trade spices to create a delicious and authentic flavour.
1/2 cup red lentils
1 cup water
1 vegetable soup cube
1 Arayuma cinnamon quill
¾ tsp Arayuma ground turmeric
½ tsp Arayuma ground cumin
¼ tsp Arayuma coriander seeds
½ tsp Arayuma ground ginger OR sliced fresh ginger
¼ tsp Arayuma crushed chili pepper (optional)
1 small onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 can Arayuma coconut milk
2 slices of organic lemon
1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Arayuma black pepper (to taste)
1. Place lentils in a medium saucepan and rinse until water runs clear.
2. Add water, soup cube, spices, onion and garlic.
3. Heat to boiling and cook lentils for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add 1 can of Arayuma organic coconut milk to the lentils and let simmer another 10 minutes, or until lentils are tender.
5. Garnish with cilantro, lemon slices and black pepper
Recipe courtesy of Arayuma